|Vol 5, No 1 (2022): Pandemic Politics and Phenomenology||COVID-19 and the Anxious Body||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 5, No 1 (2022): Pandemic Politics and Phenomenology||We Feel Grateful and Alive to be Doing This Work Together: Phenomenological Reflections on a 2020 Summer of Feminist Research Across Difference||Abstract PDF|
|Qrescent Mali Mason, Noorie Chowdhury, Sofia Esner|
|Vol 5, No 1 (2022): Pandemic Politics and Phenomenology||Editors' Introduction||Abstract PDF|
|Jessica Stanier, Nicole Miglio, Luna Dolezal|
|0 - 0 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"