Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been published previously.
- The manuscript has not been and will not be submitted for publication to any other journal while still under consideration for this journal.
- The manuscript has been prepared for anonymous review and adheres to Puncta style requirements.
- If the submission includes figures, tables, or large sections of text that have been published previously, the author has obtained written permission from the original copyright owner(s) to reproduce these items in the manuscript and to be published online.
- If the manuscript has multiple authors, all authors are in agreement about the content of the manuscript and its submission to the journal.
- The author has declared any conflicts of interest to the editors at the beginning of the peer review process.
Authors retain copyright for works published in Puncta. Authors grant Puncta a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher. We publish open access articles under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY) 4.0 which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium provided that the original work is properly cited.
Details of the license may be found here.
Puncta is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of this website. The names, personal information and email addresses entered will be used only for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available to third parties without the user's permission. Users consent to receive communication from Puncta for the stated purposes of the journal.
General questions with regard to privacy may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you have submitted an article currently under review at Puncta and you have any question that references your submission, to preserve your anonymity, please instead direct questions to email@example.com.